Level 1 - Lesson 14 : Remembrance Day

 
Level 1 - Lesson 14 : Remembrance Day

My grandfather fought in World War II.

My grandmother was a nurse in World War II.

Today is November 11th.

Today is Remembrance Day.

Today we celebrate soldiers.

Everyone wears a poppy.

Poppies are red flowers.

Poppies remind me of my grandparents.

Poppies remind me of their sacrifice.

At 11:00 AM there are two minutes of silence.

People remember their friends and family.

People recite the poem "In Flanders Field."

It is a sad poem.

It helps us remember.

Today we wish for peace in the world.

Share this article :

+ nhận xét + 3 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét

 
Copyright © 2011. Learn English Via Listening - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger