Level 1 - Lesson 5 : My House


Level 1 - Lesson 5 : My House

I live in a house. 
My house is small. 
My house has two bedrooms. 
My Mom and Dad sleep in one bedroom. 
My sister and I share the other bedroom. 
My house has a kitchen. 
My Mom and Dad cook dinner there every night. 
My house has a living room. 
My family watches television there every night. 
My house has a big bathroom. 
My house has a lot of closets. 
My house has a basement. 
My Dad has a workshop in the basement. 
My Dad makes wood furniture. 
My house does not have a second floor. 
My house has a garage. 
My house has a big backyard. 
My backyard has a maple tree. 
My backyard has a swimming pool. 
My backyard has a vegetable garden. 
My family likes our house.
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Copyright © 2011. Learn English Via Listening - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger