Level 1 - Lesson 3 : My Flower Garden


Level 1 - Lesson 3 : My Flower Garden

My name is Anne.
I love flowers. 
I have a flower garden. 
My garden is in front of my house. 
My neighbour has a garden too. 
My garden has different types of flowers. 
I have roses in my garden. 
I have tulips in my garden. 
I have petunias in my garden. 
My garden has different colours. 
I plant red flowers. 
I plant orange flowers. 
I plant blue flowers. 
I plant purple flowers. 
I take care of my garden. 
I water my garden every day. 
I kill the weeds in my garden. 
I kill insects that eat my flowers. 
I love my beautiful garden.

Share this article :

+ nhận xét + 1 nhận xét

lúc 09:00 25 tháng 8, 2019

It very helpful for me

Đăng nhận xét

 
Copyright © 2011. Learn English Via Listening - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger