Level 1 - Lesson 17 : Thanksgiving

 
Level 1 - Lesson 17 : Thanksgiving

We are having Thanksgiving at our house.

My whole family is coming.

My parents bought a turkey.

It weighs 30 pounds.

It takes a long time to cook.

My Mom wakes up early to cook the turkey.

I clean the house with my Dad.

The house smells good.

We help Mom in the kitchen.

I peel potatoes and carrots.

My Dad makes pumpkin pies.

My Mom cooks squash.

I help my Mom make stuffing.

I mix the bread and spices.

We make good stuffing.

It goes inside the turkey.

We put on nice clothes.

I set the table.

My Dad carves the turkey.

My Mom makes the gravy.

Our relatives arrive.

We say "thank you" for all we have.

We eat and eat.

It is a good Thanksgiving.

Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Copyright © 2011. Learn English Via Listening - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger